I Totally agree. All is coming together very quickly.
The install at the GlobalStar site in Sebring, FL was a complete success. Because of the successful install, things are moving at a rapid pace. Lets just say news travels fast and is reaching all the right people.
Very exciting time to be a shareholder and a Cisco contractor for YIPI. By the way, for those who are inquiring on how many people I worked with at GlobalStar, the total was 6 people. Does that really matter? LOL. W2 1099 who cares...lol.
We got the job done, and the customer is extremely satisfied.
I recall a little company called Apple that got its start working out of a garage...lol. Not saying YIPPY works out of a garage. They have a nice office in Ft Myers, FL, which I will be visiting soon.
I wanted to post some pictures of the Yippy team at GlobalStar, but the pictures were taken inside the data center which the customer didn't want posted for obvious reasons. I will post a couple of pictures that were taken outside of GlobalStar office and a picture of the switch that was installed in the rack.
Go to YIPPY Facebook page to see pictures. I should have them posted Friday afternoon.
• Rich knows he has a solid company and platform
• Rich knows he has backing from some very big hitters in the market
• Rich knows he has a team of ex C-level execs in his target markets with contacts and pipelines you can only imagine the size of
• Rich knows he has a publicly stated contract from Globalstar, a company positioned to provide internet service access worldwide on a scale never seen before soon to backed by the FCC regulatory agency
• Rich knows MSFT and Google both launched full frontal assaults on GSAT for the TLPS tech b/c they realize what this means on the global scale to them. Instead of competing using their own resources and offerings, the only way for them to participate in this new market is either partnership or acquisition
• Rich knows he has a Jay Monroe personally commenting on this deal
• Rich knows he has a toxic financier (Magna), which through a defamation lawsuit has opened the door for a counter suit that cannot be backed out by Magna
• Rich knows he has John Snyder, a lawyer officially recognize by the Supreme Court and dossier of companies like Uber and leaders of foreign countries
• Rich knows that if he goes ahead and dignifies the dissenters with this type of information to prove them wrong he puts new investors at a disadvantage by skyrocketing the PPS.
Strategically not addressing the skeptics, shorters and IRP's before everyone who is ready to truly standby the company and not those to trying to make a quick buck or ruin the company is the "SUPERB STRATEGY"
Keep the PPS low for those who have faith in Yippy and RG's decisions, so that they can buy-in at the low PPS and be the ones who benefit the most from their loyalty.
GREAT COMPANY! GREAT CEO! GREAT TEAM! GREAT STRATEGY!