Thank you sir, the rat in my brain that was doing all the gnawing has been euthanized. I will no longer have to wake up at 4am worrying about P.
Checking in ! I told you GREAT things happen on my Birthday ! Life and GOD is GOOD and LEO is GOOD as well ! And Dr. Menon and his Chemistry Knowledge and TINKERING is COMPELLING ! Keep the FAITH Pals ! BTW....I took care of that " Twinkle " and had a wonderful day ! : )
GO CTIX !
CTIX Stock Message Board http://investorshangout.com/Cellceutix-Corpor...TIX-87375/
Jok, I had same question on Prurisol/abacavir a few weeks ago and got helpful answers, search my posts
I know that what i see in the rat slides, if it works that well in humans, it will blow the roof off of psoriasis treatment.
Thanks
Can someone kindly explain to me the difference between prurisol and Ziagen (Abacavir) ? If prurisol converts to Abacavir once it enters the body why isn't Ziagen used to treat Psorisis. I know that Ziagen is used to treat HIV. Could prurisol be used for the same? This has been gnawing at my brain for a while.
Thanks JOK
I hope you are right.
I like TA as much as the next guy...
NR is my favorite chartist on ANY board and I respect him immensely, which is why the following is so difficult to say:
You are wrong. How do I know? Because I just typed that.
Witness the 60k+ wall thrown up at $2.00.
Desperation is a stinky cologne.
They can't keep a lid on this. Not at this pace.
Some person or persons is more than happy to gobble at 2.00 ALL day long. There is a finite number of shares at $2 and it seems to be fairly thin after that.
Yes, yes, I know what RSI says. Have you never witnessed a sustained move with RSI pegged? I have.
We've been coiled for so long, with so many catalysts brewing, now coming to fruition, that at some point, charts just don't explain it any longer.
Did the charts predict six figure volume three trading days in a row, and now approaching seven figs?
I think we continue running with any pullbacks being very minor.
Another high volume day tomorrow with a solid push and hold over $2 and we will never see sub $2 again.
I love your posts and charts and will continue to do so.
This is simply my feelings on the matter and more or less mean nothing. I will toot my own horn a bit and point out that I did call for $2 this week while most were saying one or two weeks.
Ready to suit up.
Let me have it.
That's right around the area I was thinking too BigK. But that's just the beginning. Around $300 - $650m per quarter sales is a good slice of the pie imo. I'm not one to get ahead of myself though. But a $4 - $8 pps market cap somewhere during phase 2/3 isn't out of the question. Then with something solid comes the uplisting.
Quote:
Considering market, B-ABSSSI license alone is worth $350 million to $500 million ($700 million is within range but a little on the high side IMO), including $35 million to $100 million upfront.
We now have 6 other 1/2 billion to billion dollar indications/formulations for B:
Brilacidin-OM
Brilacidin-Ocular
Brilacidin-Otic
Gram Negative Bacteria
Candidiasis
Diabetic Foot Infections/Ulcers
That's a lot of Phase 2/3 trials to move, so it would be very nice to license ABSSSI and pay for everything else, including K and P.
Just my own WAG.
I don't think it is realistic to expect that...I hope you are right, but I can't see it, not even down the road a ways.
$700 million would be my estimate for B, period, all indications, given a favorable p2b. I don't think that is too low at this point. Others do, and that is okay. After p3 and the trials for the other indications, 2 billion or so. So is it worth the wait and the additional dilution? What is the risk of B not doing so well v. other indications?
BigK There was a message in those 30kg being manufactured.
Why would he tell us that?
We have seen the $2 barrier before... several times... Even moved past it and fallen back time and again... Will be interesting to see if this time a decisive move past and a hold beyond is in order... after a very long consolidation period... and many material developments... maybe???... the time is near...
http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02101216
Cellceutix Corporation has created a new chemical entity for the treatment of psoriasis, termed Prurisol™, which is an ester of abacavir. This first-in-human study of Prurisol (abacavir acetate) is being performed to evaluate the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerance of a single oral doses of Prurisol administered to healthy volunteers and the bioequivalence to abacavir sulfate (Ziagen). This study will be followed by a 505(b)(2) Phase 2 trial in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
An exciting time to be a CTIX shareholder without a doubt!
$CTIX News, SEC filings, FDA trials, misc., and chart:
SEC filings: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?compa...getcompany
OTCQB: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ctix/quote
Press Releases: http://cellceutix.com/category/press-release/
Recent News: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=CTIX+Headlines
Seeking Alpha focus articles on CTIX: http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/CTIX
Clinical trials: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=ce...rch=Search
Management: http://cellceutix.com/team/
Product Pipeline: http://cellceutix.com/pipeline
Company Address:
100 Cumming Center, Suite 151-B
Beverly, MA 01915
978.236.8717 Phone
978.921.6564 Fax
E-mail: info@cellceutix.com
CIK: 0001355250
Weekly chart:
Good luck all.
Is today's PR a change for Prurisol, or a typo?
On the last PR about Prurisol we got the usual quote:
Quote:
Upon receipt of the final report Cellceutix will schedule a meeting with the FDA to advance Prurisol into a Phase 2/3 clinical trial as quickly as possible. -Link
But in today's PR:
Quote:
Prurisol has recently completed a Phase 1 clinical trial and is being readied for a Phase 2 trial. -Link
Are we now looking at a Phase 2 trial instead of a Phase 2/3 trial? Or is this a typo?
I'm happy either way, just as I was happy with the change from the Proof Of Concept to the Phase 1 crossover trial.
A Phase 2 is cheaper, and if it meets its endpoint, an excellent point for a partnership or buyout. With so much going on for Cellceutix with Brilacidin, this could make sense.
But probably just a type as it wasn't in the main part of the PR.
66 lbs equals >220,000 courses of various B. That would be >220 trials with 1000 or more enrolled.
In my mind, there is a possibility that they are looking to go straight to market on a BTD. >220K courses would represent 50% market penetration for all MSRA caused ABSSSI hospitalizations in the US.
http://www.ashpadvantagemedia.com/id/resource...demand.pdf
But, what do I know. Best not to get carried away with parsing the meaning of enough B to treat 500K cases at the single dose of .8 mg/kg.
What? And leave a future $150 on the table?...Okay!
NR, I really like the partnership side because in my opinion it trumps both institutional investment as well as up-listing. The reason being "revenue". This is the 900 pound gorilla at this point. Of course, if Novartis comes in with a buyout of $200 per share we can all take off for Tahiti!
GO CTIX