If you don't believe in any ceo of these stocks, why are you here?
If your in it to make money what's the use being here trying to bash to drop a pps when you want it to go up, doesn't make sense. Furthermore your wasting time that could be used for something more productive.
RSI alone was telling us this was going to happen. Plus the company came huge the last few days.
MYEC is legit we all know it..
The market will follow
You do understand what revenue is? Right?
Should have waited another year.
OH WELL...
I don't think so but I usually don't give estimates on pps--it is a losing proposition. I think I read your comment wrong - sorry.
.05 would be crazy but maybe .03 could come if a PR avalanche is coming down the mountain (butthole surfer reference).
Cheers to that. Just my expectations, but I'm thinking a test of .021 tomorrow, but closing a little under, break through it Wednesday and close above .023, push towards .03 Thursday and Friday, possibly breaking above. After .023, there shouldn't be much resistance til .03 other than swing traders taking profits.
I do
Do some DD, their total transactions is probably 10x their reported revenue. How many other shippers in the good ol USA?
Why is there a PR about a company that reports $500K in revenues? Who cares.
I think we have been held down so long with the Note/debt dump(seems done now}... That we are spring loaded at this point to break through both those resistance levels.
Financials PR and the pending things in the works... Eyes have been on MYEC for so long and many know whats cooking... I think we close over .03 Friday.
Will Ed do the right thing
Bollinger*
I think you're wrong, but that'd be cool. .021 is upper bolli get resistance and 200dma. I think we test it maybe, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if we break and hold it tomorrow. Just my thoughts though.
It was my first, and I went from just under $5000 to roughly $100,000 between last August and March 28th of this year. Too bad it was my wedding day and was too busy to sell lol.... Mehhhh, destined for better days. Good luck to all!
I think we break .021 tomorrow
Doubt it realistically. Gotta break resistances at .021 and .023 first. Without substantial news or just a shitload of buying, I doubt we'll see anything higher than .03 this week, and that's if we get lucky. .021 will likely be a very big resistance level.
I have no clue how to read charts. What does it all mean Nitwit?!?!
I sold today at a 16% profit so mad I didn't wait another hour
I would love to see .05 or .10 but I just don't think it will happen this week. And the apps haven't launched yet unless I am mistaken. Go $MYEC. IMO.