Dr. Menon would not risk K,P developing compounds, and co. on a developmentally risky compound as B unless there was great data supporting results! R &R in a few days! Sucks to be selling under $3.
All of that, and the prior B study kinda sucked to be blunt.
From TOB's rally monkey to Wild4's rocket blast off, and BK's bold 6-60 in 2015 I am ready to get the party started.
I truly believe the B trial report equalling Dapto will do just that...lift off
CTIX will likely start rising about 2 to 3 months before the market's expectation of B results. Afterward it will drop or rise afterward depending on the results and how far up it rose prior.
R&R will be the big news release! Only days away!
I don't think we see cohort 8 news for another month. Jmo. It started around Middle of June I thought. 3 months puts us at middle of Sept?
I do think B results if positive will take us into the double digits with a deal. Like BK said...6-60 short term.
R&R conference blockbuster B news only days away! Hold onto you hats!
Yes. I predict we at least get end of cohort 8 news AND 100% Brilla trial enrollment. One Monday and the other Wednesday.
Go CTIX!
Until the weekly macd crosses the zero line I'm not getting too excited (close to 2.00 and even on the year). It has done this only twice over the last 2 1/2 years. The last signal was near 2.00 and it fizzled and fried. The signal prior to that was the explosion from .60, and the rest is history.........................moving forward, the best is yet to come fundamentals and Leo speak, LOL will dominate the headlines.
PR this week..? Anyone?
Thanks. I wasn't clear on the meaning but now I get it.
Thank you!
CTIX top 10 most active bord on IHUB!
I agree. If B is within statistical significance of D (does not have to be superior), then B is on fast track to approval. It may even qualify for the breakthrough therapy designation.
Some here are underestimating Brilacidin.
Assuming the phase 2b study shows efficacy and safety you can look forward to very quick studies for a number of indications including eye drops , ear drops, oral mucositis, possible dermatologic antibiotics.
The market for these indications has the potential to exceed a billion dollars worldwide.
Brilacidin studies have shown broad coverage against gram positive and many gram negative bacteria making it a potentially valuable antibiotic for preop and pre procedure prophylaxsis against surgical infections.
Brilacidin new and unique mechanism of action as well as its possible lack of bacterial resistence could prove valuable for inpatient infections. Approval for these will take longer, but IMO we will see the company seek approval for sepsis, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, bronchitis and sinusitis.
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-4..._2012_.pdf
IMO if Brilacidin advances through the 2b studies it will be very successful even if the 2b studies show it is inferior to Daptomycin for skin infections.
I wonder why we had a good pop Friday on no news...
Maybe Cellceutix submitted their presentation to RR for the conference and somebody was impressed......Just sayen....
Fabulous, thanks so much noretreat. I knew I would get a response faster than I cold find it! Will post later tonight.
3 patients per cohort. Final cohort is 6. After MTD is established there can be one more cohort of up to 12. I believe one cohort had 4 because someone had to drop out. All the relevant info is here:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT016640...amp;rank=1
Another advantage would also be the possible wide variety of diseases Brilacicin could affect!
If Brilacidin IS superior to Daptomycin in this ph2b trial would we really be waiting for a ph3 to be able to bring it to market?