Thanks for the insight/chart, due. I'll be right there with you buying the dips if they come, along with many others, I'm sure.
Where's the News..??!!..I want it Now...Now...!!!
... BBRD
BBRD Daily Chart __ so let's take a Look...I see 5 green days Up off the Ma200 with two consolidation days in there out of the past 7 trading days!
PPs right Up close to the Upper BB, Good Uptrend in the Chart, RSI not even in the Hot zone, and closer to News with each passing day!!
Friday did Not really give all that much back, and although a dip, the buying came back strong!
So, imo, the Glass being Half Full, instead of 1/2 empty
( " but unfortunately every trading day that passes from here on out until that said PR is released, I do expect that the PPS will decline" ),
I think, that Knowing or at least the High expectation and Probability that News Will be coming, will be a Force driving the Buying...!!
If there are some that sell every day up to the News coming Out on the FUD factor, I can assure that there will be Buyers preying on the Fear and Buying it!
I expect the pps to keep going Up into the News, but IF it does fall, I'll be there to swim w/ the tide and take advantage...fwiw
R1 ~ 0.0215 ... expect to shoot past that!!...fwiw
Company PRd it would be signed 8/15. Why would they do that if it wasn't 100% set to happen?
Great post..I think he just chose poor words to describe what you just stated..if it declines I will take the opportunity to add some more shares before any news and the next run up..here's to good news, cheers!
I'm didn't mean to tag you as a basher..you have brought great DD to the board and have been hear a lot longer than me..but these boards are most caught up by new or potential investors and when they see post stating words like crash and so forth it may keep them away..I'm not holding my breath that the deal is done and we get a PR tomorrow but I expect both sometime this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend..this week should be good for the company and those holding BBRD...peace!
I didn't catch the original post before it was deleted but it does sound like the OP stated that the PPS will crash with a delay in a PR being released pertaining to the merger completion. I myself wouldn't use the word "crash" necessarily but unfortunately every trading day that passes from here on out until that said PR is released, I do expect that the PPS will decline. In pinky land there are too many flippers and noobs with no patience for this to hold its current price without this PR.
Take Friday for example, the day of the inking if all went according to plan. Weather it was flippers, shorts or MM manipulation, the PPS took a beating for the majority of the day strictly because of no PR being released.
The other concern that has been brought up before is that if the PPS continues to decline too quickly than we will again, have to work through a new group of flippers like we did on the last big pull back. Fortunately I feel pretty confident that we won't have too long of a delay where this would become a major factor.
Let it be known that I have not sold one share since first buying on 6/7/14, have since added 4 seperate times and I strongly believe without a doubt that all is well and we will see the PR we want to see so badly but until it is released than expect a decline. By no means am I bashing on BBRD because believe me, I want this to run just as bad as the rest of the group, this is just my personal opinion based on past experiences in similar situations.
Now let's hope that we see the PR soon, either way I'm holding though
$$.BBRD.HA-HA. A Lil-Lil Wayne. Nice. GO-$$BBRD.
$$.BBRD. Welcome Aboard. Glad to have ya. $$BBRD.
As I said before:
From what I am reading on the board today, it appears that most of those who are fretting and complaining about no PR regarding the impending merger, and etc., have themselves taken a company through a reverse merger, dealt with time zone challenges between two entities, maneuvered through market wire PR releases, managed the intricacies of last minute changes, and have successfully lead a team of executives to get every 'i' dotted and every 't' crossed without incident.
I am guessing you are speaking from experience, and judging upon that experience, will offer your expert experiential services to BBRD for any future situational business planning in order to keep all entities, including shareholders, happy at all times.
WHAT HE SAID! Take a chill pill kids! This is my 1st and only stock purchase to date. That being said, I researched, googled, and did all I could in my limited capacity so when I made BBRD my choice to buy I wouldn't have to "himhaw" and 2nd guess all my hard work! Let alone fall prey to some jackwagon basher! If your scared sell out and run and hide. Me? I'm in long and I wish I could say strong, but my funds wouldn't let me, so we'll just go with meager, but I ain't budgin a bit!!!
I can not believe that supposed 'traders/investors' are/still upset that there was not a PR released last Friday - the day of the closing of the merger, the day a new board of directors were elected.
I have worked in several levels of management and have been involved in processes where boards were elected in a work place. AT THE VERY LEAST, the rest of the plant, even other management, did not receive a PR or any news for up to three days.
It is quite obvious to me that there are noobs here that have absolutely no inclination as to how things are done in the professional world. This and then add to that fact, bashers who want to drive the price down, stealing shares from those same very noobs.
I am fairly new to trading as well, but I spend countless hours researching, reading and learning about the very skill/trade/occupation of being a trader/investor.
If you're upset and just can not for the life of you believe that BBRD did not release a PR the same day, at the closing of the trading day, that a new board was elected and you are 'skeptical', then leave. Sell and get out. No one cares to hear of your displeasurement in such a matter.
Very good post. And going to be watching at opening bell to grab cheapies. Think news will be later in the day or most likely later in the week. Great loading opportunity if you have the powder.
I think a lot of volatility no matter what but easy .03 after final announcement IMO with low float and no dilution. One of the best plays I've seen this summer but might be able to get cheaper shares if don't hear anything tomorrow. Going to be watching extremely closely. They've taken their time all along with announcements so don't expect this time to be any different.
Thanks DueLittle2. Much respect to you sir for not joining the mob. All opinions aren't welcomed here I see, so I'll watch from the sidelines. Tomorrow will be interesting indeed.
Ranbaato out.....
Excuse me.....I was driving....... I had asked him if the merge was completed and would we get PR to that effect. You saw his response.
He said to contact Blackbird, he could not comment while in the midst of things... Ok
BBRD
I'm done dude. I was stating that we should get a pr tomorrow that's all. Just to let shareholders know that the deal was finalized. But whatever , I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just voicing my opinion. But if I'm not on BBRD's d*k then I guess I'm "bashing". So whatever. smh
That is exactly right. Just answering the email is enough for me. One wrong adjective and this stock would gap up on Mon. If there were problems he wouldn't even answer the email. IMHO all that is left is to dot the i 's and cross the t's if that for the monster PR. GLTA
Life's a beach and I'm just playing in Da sand..Lil Wayne