I know what you're saying bro. Its also an unexpected development for us with these delays, no one could foresee that. I know from POET' IR that L Pierhal & P Copetti went to Silicon Valley this week, and that there were internal talks with the chief scientist G Taylor. Whether they discussed the delays, or the 100 nm project, or a PDA Partner, or a license with BAE Systems is unknown, but as far as we know there isn't a reason for concern. But if you have another stock with impending catalysts then its certainly annoying for you to decide what to do. POET news is expected, thats for sure, yet no one knows when. It could be Monday at the open, or next week. I honestly don't know. The Corporate Presentation suggested that 2 Milestones were planned for Q3. Although this is not etched in stone, as if its do or die. The timeline in the CP serves as a guidance, with a disclaimer. Its impossible for management to say in June that on, or before the end of Q3 these milestones will be done. At best they're an approximation. Milestone 6 was done ahead of schedule, and now we have 5 days of delays on MS 5 & 7. I wished it was so easy to predict it all, that would make our life and our choices much easier. Like I told you in an email last week, I can't guarantee when the news will come, I just know news is coming. Hopefully soon.