IMPRESSIVE - SDVI..
SDVI LONGS/BOARD READ~>Companies/What We Own!
SDVI has confirmed in its News that there are 5 Major Companies already Merged into SDVI. SDVI is a beast and will likely head to pennyland between now and Febuary 2017!
SDVI Owns ALL of this below as stated in the PR below by the company:
1. SDVI owned subsidiary Innovo Tech http://innovotech.io/
. Confirmed SDVI owns Innovo Tech already as shown in the PR below and look here http://innovotech.io/investors/
. Innovo Technology, a leading software and hardware development company has launched its IOT business. Innovo, which is already at revenue stage and deploying the best in hardware technology, combines Neural-based Artificial Intelligence to manage and control various consumers and businesses devices. "Our technology portfolio is a unique blend of algorithmic software driven by AI and custom-designed specialized hardware that can manage multiple concurrent engagements with devices," said Innovo's President, Inas Azzam. Joining Mr. Azzam are founders from all the company's including Jordan Medlock and Travis Stephens. Four companies were formed at start-up and acquired by SDVI. Innovo develops and manufactures devices for digital home media management under its Morpheus brand combined efforts with, Truckit, Tazerwear and Knoton to create a connected platform for the Internet of Things.
2. SDVI owned subsidiary Morpheus http://www.morpheusav.com/
. The Extreme High Bit Rate (ExHBR®) Morpheus Media Server gives consumers a high end media repository that integrates nicely with products like the Apple TV and Roku as well Morpheus's own dedicated ExHBR® players. Morpheus offers multiple solutions, which are currently sold, to distributors and installers. Innovo will focus on producing a direct to consumer version of the product, which is already in beta. The Morpheus servers have been in market and sold to customers in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. The company has generated over $200k in product sales with minimal fanfare. The global market for home media servers is projected to reach $200 billion.
3. SDVI owned subsidiary Truckit http://www.thetruckitapp.com/best-food-truck-app/
. Truckit is a beacon platform provider for the food truck industry which is now based on Knoton Technology. The beacon technology simplifies the communication process between the food truck operator and its consumer with the simple touch of the button by creating a geofenced push notifications via sms or posting to social media. With 100 beacons in market and generating revenue, Truckit is poised to be the clear leader in the next 12 to 18 months. The Food truck industry is expected to generate $2 billion in revenue in 2017 powered by 10000+ trucks.
4. SDVI owned subsidiary Knoton. Knoton develops IOT devices and supporting software to be used for any IOT based products. The Knoton is a combo IOT device with GPS, BLE/WIFI, 3G and sensing modules. It has a core module with lots of functionalities. It can be used as a wearable device or mounted on a surface to be a Health tracker, Pet tracker, Home automation controller, Safety, ENS, Child Tracker, Sudden Infant Death warning just to name a few uses. It has SMS services, WIFI and BLE functionality, Motion and location detection. It can be expandable with interface modules. The portable device can be used for tracking one's health, a pet's location, a child tracker, Home Automation and other IOT services. The modular platform will enable hardware developers to develop their own products using a library of 50+ sensor covering health, lifestyle and security. The wearables device market produced $20 billion in 2015 and projected to be at $70 Billion by 2025.
5. SDVI owned subsidiary Tazerwear. Tazerwear develops AI based software for smart object recognition and applies those algorithms to sensors and wearable devices.
6. SDVI owned subsidiary Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. http://www.graffitientertainment.com/
. Graffiti Entertainment has about 158 APPS (iTune, iPad, Google Android), Up & Running, Sales WorldWide + Deals with Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, etc. SDVI wholly owned susidiary, Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. created titles and software for leading software publishers like Electronic Arts and Activision. Aside from developing video games for use with the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Sony PlayStation, and Microsoft Xbox, Graffiti Entertainment Inc. also develops and publishes mobile games.
7. SDVI corporate website http://www.signaturedevices.com/
DD courtesy of traderinvestor