Multiple independent sources I've been in touch with have indicated something big is brewing at NTEK. They believe, as do I, news will be released to coincide with the Q report which is only a few days away. What's changed?
- All quiet on the NTEK front for months with no further dilution certainly causes one to raise an eyebrow.
- We've seen NTEK being displayed again at the big box stores.
- Albeit a paid advertisement, NTEK is being pumped as we've just seen this evening. So they're spending advertising dollars; gotta love it.
- With the close of September we are just about to see retail ramping up in this for the holiday season. Timing is so crucial.
So what's the chatter about? The time draws nigh for an NTEK news nugget or two. Here are the predictions:
- Major studio content announcement is almost assured as we've added new servers to handle the additional load.
- HDR is ripe for the holiday season and NTEK has been encoding their video's for HDR.
- "Live" stream capability in HDR?
- A buyout at this juncture absolutely won't happen and not even in the works. DF is ready to resume command, figuratively speaking, and finally build out the NTEK empire. He's had plenty of time to ponder his next moves and I for one will be here for the ride to back to it's all time highs.
- I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of partnership announced in the not so distant future. Leverage 4K Studios?
That's the buzz, take it for what it's worth. It's just mine and a few other's opinions based on a series of events that have recently taken place underscored by the fact that were in a dilution free zone now!