That's my point, none of the cheerleading or speculation on our part, the shareholders, affects anything, it is 100 percent Matt. I am looking as it as a long term gambale, and gamble is what it is, I am hoping Matt comes through and makes us all money. But if he doesn't, I knew the risk. And as for waiting, we all have a choice, we can always sell our shares, not wait and move on. I for one will hold and continue to wait.