The MVP board is growing and thus we are introducing a new stock competition to be run along side the popular MVP OTC Weekly Stock Contest. Please note the rules for the MVP Big Board Contest. I hope to see a lot of MVP members participating in both stock contests!
IH MVP Big Board Contest Rules
1. The alert must be made on this board beginning 4:01PM ET Friday and prior to the start of trading at 11:59AM ET Sunday.
2. The contest lasts for two (2) weeks, therefore, shall be referenced as a bi-weekly contest.
3. Contest picks should include: stock name, current price and any accompanying DD. Please use this format when posting a contest pick:Example - "MVP pick ABCD $1.00 Link to DD or DD text"
4. Members are limited to one (1) contest pick each contest and should be posted using the format mentioned in Rule #3. Note: additional picks will not count towards the contest, but may be posted for discussion.
5. The one (1) contest pick will be eligible for the respective two (2) weeks of trading.
6. Contest picks are judged using the alerted price as the baseline.
7. Contest winning stocks must gain 15% at any given point during the week based on the price at alert. Example: ABCD is alerted at $1.00 Monday and is trading at $1.16 Wednesday mid-trading day, since the pick gained equal to or greater than 15% since the stock was alerted this pick will win the contest for that week.
8. There will be only one (1) MVP winner each week. Best percentage gain at any given time during the week, regardless of the end of the week price, above 15% wins MVP contest for the week.
9. Minimum stock price for entry into the contest is $1.00.
10. Trading volume must equal a minimum of $10,000.
11. IH MVP members should remain professional and respectful of other members picks. Discussion is welcome for all picks, but bashing and profanity is prohibited.
12. Each two (2) weeks represents a new contest. Picks should be announced to the board during the hours mentioned in Rule #1.
13. Members may not have the same pick as another member.
14. In the event 2 members post the same pick, the member that had announced it first to the board is granted eligibility for that pick.
15. In the event that the contest receives less than ten (10) participants, an MVP award will not be given out for that contest. The contest will still proceed with all participants to allow MVP members to still make money off of the alerts if they so choose.
16. The contest is limited to "Big Board" stocks, here defined as being non-OTC markets exchange stocks. Please check with a moderator if you are unsure if your stock meets this requirement. Examples: Nasdaq, NYSE, AMEX, Equivalent Foreign Exchanges. Note: Stocks are not limited to the example exchanges, but must not be OTC market stocks (i.e. Pinksheets, OTCBB, OTCQB, OTCQX).