Welcome to the board Watchful Eye,
We are all watching the phoenix emerge from the ashes. Here's what's happened / bound to happen so far..
*A reported half billion of shares have been repurchased
*Payments from the $2,000,000 Woodward Global contract have hit the books.
* MRVB's have been bringing in steady revenue.
* MRVB stands to receive $2,000,000 in outside investment through series C funding.
* Tpac Global DTBP value increase to $250k by EOM Jan 2017.
* EIA services expanded to Africa by EOY 2016.
* (2) $2,000,000 LA payments due for collection EOY 2016
* BTL material / supply move finishing up by EOY 2016. SLA commenced Q1 of 2017. Payment schedule is unknown.
* 2nd SLA with TPAC AU begins execution at the end of Q2 2017.
Note: There are still 2 more trade days left in 2016 - the business timeline estimates the share price hitting $.01 by years end. Lets see what happens!